Saturday, October 4, 2008

salmon and squash

Salmon fillets with tomato sauce. The salmon was marinated in nuoc mam and garlic for a few hours. I cooked the fish in vegetable broth, I like to have lots of sauce. Topped it with diced tomatoes, onions, scallions, and cilantro. I added a little more nuoc mam and tomato paste to the broth. The sauce thicken for a few minutes on low heat. My mom taught me this recipe, she uses V8 for additional flavor. I forgot to grab some today.



Zuccini, yellow squash, carrots, and mushrooms marinated in balsamic vinegar, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir fried onions and garlic, added the veggies until cooked. Seasoned with salt and pepper, garnished with fresh dill.



Leftovers for the next few days!

1 comment:

Suni said...

come to LA and you can cook for me and azar!! :)